Hey there! It’s Fernando from Mexico and if you let me I want to share you few things about my experience in Iceland in Christmas in the house of the Hill volunteering.
Well, I spent this Christmas and New Year season in Iceland with one World Friends group and it was awesome, from day one to the last one I had fun and great time, for sure it was one of my top 5 life experiences.
What did I do?
- I taught my camp leaders how to dance Cumbia (Mexican dance).
- I learned how to cook dishes from Italy, Japan, Korea, China, India, Germany and Russia.
- I sang in an Iceland karaoke pub.
- I went to the golden circle and south coast excursions.
And even more…
Stuff that I learned?
- You always learn something new.
- Fellowship with people around the globe is life changing experience.
- Make good memories about your life’s experiences it’s essential.
- Have fun all the time cause that’s is going to make you smile in the future.
I’m so thankful for this time with my new friends.
-Fernando Nava[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”10″ display=”basic_thumbnail” thumbnail_crop=”0″]